Friday, March 27, 2009

What's on my workbench ...



Today it's a fresh batch of drop earrings and lots and lots of seashell charms in shield, heart and flower shapes. They're in the tumbler now and will soon be ready for assembly.

My anklets containing these charms sell well in seaside resort areas, and I've been combining them with onyx, amethyst, aventurine, carnelian, rhodochrosite, jade and several other stones in rondelle, coin and round shapes. I finish them with sterling silver components including spacer beads and either lobster claw clasps or fish-shaped clasps.

I just received in the mail my first jar of Patina Gel from CoolTools and can't wait to try it. No more smelly pellets that lose their potency in the jar! I'll let you know how it works.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous for you!! What great confirmation of your work. Bask in the positive feedback all weekend!

    ReplyDelete