Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Julie's coming!


My uber-talented artist friend Julie Feingold is coming today for a visit ... we're planning some serious girl time down at the beach and a discussion about marketing her fabulous Lost Heroes Art Quilt, which I've been privileged to see transcend itself from the seed of an idea in Julie's head to a fleshed out tribute to the courageous men and women who have lost their lives in the war. More about that in a subsequent post.
Julie is an incredibly talented artist and art quilter and aside from being a close friend, I can't get enough of her work. I own two of her paintings, the second of which is a commissioned oil she painted in the style of Henri Rousseau set in the Florida Everglades. My two cats, Bailey and Taj, peek through the blades of grass at a gigantic alligator cruising by.

Stop by and see some of Julie's fantastic work in her new Etsy shop: http://beautifulbeasts.etsy.com/ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment