Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last jewelry piece of the Florida season ...


As we begin the daunting task of packing up all our goodies for the semi-annual trek back to Cape Cod for the summer and fall seasons, I've had to box up all my jewelry-making supplies and equipment for the trip ... so no more hammering, firing, burnishing or oxidizing for me until early June. :(

It will certainly be a challenge for me not to be able to scratch my creative itch for the next few weeks (although I've somehow managed to book myself into yet another jewelry class on Wednesday ... the last one of the season here! ... the only way to retain what's left of my sanity).

I might have to resort to reading a book on the beach, something many other normal people down here do on a daily basis.

In the meantime, I just finished this rather festive and colorful copper and borosilicate bead bracelet which I've named Calypso. You can find this on my personal website, http://mangotangodesigns.com/ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment